Sunday, August 14, 2005

Lesson Five: Civics


Christopher Walken for President: 2008. If Harvey Keitel considers joining the ticket, I'm in.

Last time I saw Chris he was with Bobby and Harvey, at the NY Film Critics Circle Award. He was about to receive his Best Supporting Actor Award for his penetrating portrayal of a suicidal GI in The Deer Hunter.

As I recall Ed Koch was just elected to his first term and Chris could care less about the awards. Everything revolved around politics with Chris. He's basically a political animal. Everyone knew this day would come.


"If you want to learn how to build a house, build a house. Don't ask anybody, just build a house."
- Christopher Walken

4 comments:

noctialis said...

So, the house I built looks like poo. Thanks for the great advice. Moron.

Anonymous said...

Wow! What a great blog you made, I am really going to bookmark you right now!
If you like then have a look at dollars cause I want to help you making big profits and real cash!
Check it out if you want to earn big and easy ;-)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing a very informative blog. If you get a chance come take a look at my site on child toys and games.

Anonymous said...

walken is my candidate too...
anarhijaweekly.blog.hr