Saturday, August 13, 2005

Meaner Than Dirt



H. Marion Wayne, (Pictured Here - Only known photo-graph), was just about the meanest son of a bitch I ever come 'cross. Marion was the worst kind of four-flusher. Nary a moment he wasn't full as a tick with his Colt unshucked. The man walked 'round Cody like he had a stone in his boot all day. Needless t' say the day i met ol' Wayne was the only time I ever been' shot (in the back). Ole' Wayne'll put a slug in ya quicker than a jackrabbit takes care of business. Made the mistake of datin' that hornery bastard's sister one evenin'. 'Course she was no prettier than he was and she didn't give me nothin' but a lick and a promise, but sure 'nough when i drop her off, ole' Marion come a-runnin' at me, a-punchin', kickin', bitin', n' shootin'!

1 comment:

noctialis said...

i ben lookin' for that hombre' for many years. now my blood debt can be paid. gracias, amigo.